Skip to content

Music

Ghana's 50th Independence Anniversary national...Image by nova3web via Flickr

My voice; the anthem

To which your body must rise
Erect, rigid; in token salute.
Acquaint yourself with the quake
From your powerful thighs
For I intend to play all day

~Daixy~

Seems this is a naughty week for me.   I know I’m leaving myself open but here it is.  I have no idea what’s gotten into me 😛 but I’m using this as continuation to Chemistry.  Class is in session 😉

Comments

comments

8 Comments

1. Interesting… the next part of five, is it? Class is in session and the student is ready to LEARN… XD

Dunno what’s come over you, but I like it… (yeah, I’m a perv… shoot me.) 😛

August 25, 2010
  2. Hmm… Daixy. My mind travels really fast and, I hope after playing all day, you’re not tired at night. 🙂

Oh! And I know what has gotten into you. Its okay to be nasty as long as its classy and Daixy, you are a lady…. 🙂 Yeah..

August 26, 2010
  3. Hmmm… Looks like someone needs a potent fix. What with long, hard sucking and intents to play with an erect, rigid body all day. Go ahead, get yourself a shag… ahem, a unicorn? A magic stick? LOL

August 26, 2010
  4. no pun intended with the “here I come comment”

August 26, 2010
  5. Daixy, check out my lame attempt:

Mechanic: Why is she so cranky? And why does it take her forever to get her hot? Hmm… Maybe she needs a tune up.

August 30, 2010
  6. Teehee. I’ve started a movement 😉 Bring on the sensual poetry and jokes.

@ Nanasei, I don’t think it’s lame. I rather like it. But can we have someone tell the mechanic that she needs a tune up?

Thanks a lot! Now I’m thinking about oil changes and fuel purges and ignition sparking and shifting gears and… rounding corners and hydro planing and…..(you get what I mean)

August 30, 2010
  7. … LOL… “ignition sparking” reminds me of that R. Kelly song: “I’m about to take my keys and stick it in your ignition… Baby gimme that toot toot; and lemme give you that beep beep” LOL.

This thing is snowballing out of control and into a crazy monster, Daixy. You definitely started the naughty brigade. “Bad, bad, bad, bad girl; you make it feel so good.” OK. Let me stop!

August 31, 2010
  8. Umm….You go ahead and stop. This girl’s gonna keep writing whatever pops into her head 🙂 I think I do it well. Wrapping the sensual wickedness of my brain in a veil of innocence. I’m finding this style exhilarating. 😛

August 31, 2010